- Shuffling the House? The Profile of Candidates and MPs in the 2015 British General Election. (2016) Parliamentary Affairs.
- Hypothesis Tests that Are Robust to Choice of Matching Method. (2018).
- With Md. Noor-E-Alam and Cynthia Rudin.
- Matching Bounds: How Choice of Matching Algorithm Affects Treatment Effect Estimates. (2018).
- Political and Economic Determinants of Illicit Financial Flows. (2018)
- With Pablo Beramendi and Erik Wibbels.
Work in Progress
- Robust Nonparametric Testing for Matching in Observational Causal Inference.
- With Noor-E-Alam and Cynthia Rudin.
- Decreasing Anti-State Actions: Integrating Theory and Data to Assess Government Policy Options.
- With Margaret Foster, Katie Webster, So Jin Lee, David Siegel, Liz Carlson, and Will Moore.
- Estimating the Returns to Bribery of Public Officials on Revenue from Public Contracts.